Last update posted: August 26, 2016
Policy Concerning Children
- Our Fantasy Services are intended for adults aged 18 – or the age of majority in their state or country – and older and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors of any age. Minors who are under the age of 18 or otherwise not the age of majority in their particular state of residence or country should not use or attempt to use our Fantasy Services, and if you are under 18, please do not attempt to use our Fantasy Services or send any information about yourself to IMBAHASE.
- All of our virtual item Services are intended for users over the age of 13—or the age of majority in their state or country.
- In the event we learn we have inadvertently gathered personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to erase such information from our records. Parents who believe that IMBAHASE might have any information from or about a child under 13, may submit a request through http://telegram.me/imbahase_support and request that the information be removed within 24 hours.
- In the event we learn that a minor has opened an account or is using the Services, IMBAHASE will terminate the account and the account holder will forfeit any items or credits of any kind stored in the account. This includes accounts opened with the permission of a parent or guardian.
Information Collected and How We Collect It:
IMBAHASE collects the following information from users in the following manners:
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, government issued identification, usernames, address, social security number, date of birth, email, phone, PayPal or credit card billing information, contacts you choose to submit, profile photo, and your login information for game networks) to IMBAHASE when choosing to participate in various activities on the Service such as registering for an account, participating in contests, uploading pictures, posting messages etc. If you win prizes in a contest or other promotion sponsored or hosted on this site, you may be required to provide additional information, including your social security number for tax reporting purposes, government issued identification, and/or your mailing address for prize fulfillment.
- We also collect user provided data in order to display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update your testimonial, you can contact us through our customer support portal.
- Cookies Information: Upon visiting the imbahase.com website or otherwise using the Services, we may send one or more cookies - small data files - to your computer or other device, which may enable us or others to uniquely identify your browser. You can disable all cookies in your browser, but if you do, some features of our Website may not function correctly.
- Technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts and tags are used by IMBAHASE and our partners, affiliates or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the site, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing these types of tracking technologies. You can disable all cookies in your browser, but if you do, some features of our Website may not function correctly.
- We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
- Log File Information: When you use the IMBAHASE Service, our servers may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit a website and use certain apps. These server logs may record and store information such as your device identifier, web or app request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names you visit, landing pages you access, pages you view and the order of those pages, the amount of time you spend on particular pages, the date and time of a request you send, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way We Use The Information We Collect
- We use your the information we collect to operate, maintain, upgrade your experience, and provide to you the features and functionality of the IMBAHASE Service, including but not limited to the following: (a) providing you our products and services, including our games; (b) processing and responding to your inquiries; (c) alerting you to new Service features, special events, products and services, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested; and (d) enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Service.
- We may use the information we collect and store to contact you for both marketing and non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Service changes or for customer service purposes). You can always opt-out of email marketing messages by following the unsubscribe directions in the message. You can also opt-out of push notifications by changing the settings on your digital device. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages, so long as you maintain an account with IMBAHASE, you will still receive administrative messages pertaining to the management of the IMBAHASE Services and your account.
- We use the information we collect to track and analyze user preferences. This allows us to improve the quality and design of the Service and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and Services.
- We may anonymize or aggregate information we collect that might personally identify you, when we use the information for business purposes, including for reporting and research. Anonymous and/or aggregated data is intended to convey trends or activities rather than identify your individual movements on the site, and we may use and disclose such aggregate information to third parties without limitation.
- Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share this button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
- Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to IMBAHASE.
- Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at https://telegram.me/imbahase_support. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Where We Store This Information and Data Retention
We store the information about you on our services. The servers are located in the Russian Federation. When we use the information, it may be uploaded to a database or program that allows us to manipulate and analyze the data to help us make decisions about our Service.
In some cases, we may take certain information and download it to databases for manipulation and analysis purposes.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When IMBAHASE Discloses Information
We may publish a profile page that includes your username, the date you became a member, your stats from previous contests and, if you uploaded one, your profile picture. When you participate in a contest, we may publish your username on a list of the contest participants, along with a link to your profile page. If the prize is in excess of $5000, your information will be required on winners lists in locations where the promotion is bonded. If you do not wish to share your information with these third parties or as part of our marketing and publicity, contact us at https://telegram.me/imbahase_support
We share your information, including name, address, credit card information and more, with payment processors we use to process any payments you make for purchases through the Service.
We allow you to sign in through your gaming network accounts to enable the sharing of your profile and receive prizes.
We may also share personal information in other situations with your consent.
You may, of course, decline to submit certain information to IMBAHASE that would personally identify you, in which case IMBAHASE may not be able to provide certain services to you. The information you do share with IMBAHASE may be accessed and edited through the user portal on the website.
We reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password or other identifying information) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. If you are a US California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by IMBAHASE to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at the contact address listed below.
If you no longer wish to maintain an account with us, you may terminate your account or request deletion of your data by submitting a support ticket at https://telegram.me/imbahase_support. By terminating your account, IMBAHASE will no longer collect information about you that you may consider personal. In some instances, we may not be able to delete your information, in which case we will respond to your request and let you know why. We will respond to your request in a reasonable amount of time. If you visit the IMBAHASE site, however, you may still be subject to tracking if you have not disabled the cookies on your website.
This site does not respond to the “DO NOT TRACK” function on your browser. If you have enabled the function, this site may still collect information you consider personal about you.
To protect your privacy and security, you should never disclose your password to others and you should adopt a password that is secure. To access certain areas of the IMBAHASE site or the IMBAHASE Services, you will be asked to provide your password and user name. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password or other identifying information) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times.
When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or the secure servers of our partners, such as our payment processors. We make commercially reasonable efforts to encrypt information we believe to be sensitive. These include physical, technical, and administrative safeguards
Any financial transactions are processed by third party payment processing suppliers who employ security measures, including encryption protocols and storage procedures that we believe to be at least as effective as the industry standard.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We endeavor to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use commercially reasonable technical, physical, administrative and managerial procedures, security measures and safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access to, and to preserve the integrity and security of, your personal information.
If you are accessing the Site from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from Russian Federation laws, you acknowledge that you are transferring your personal information to the Russian Federation and you consent and agree to that transfer.
Except where prohibited, participation in a contest constitutes the player's consent to the use by IMBAHASE and its agents of player's name, likeness, voice, opinions, and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice, or approval. For each promotion, you may also be required to agree to other terms and conditions that are part of the unique promotion. For instance, if the promotion requires you to submit user-generated content, you may also agree to have that content publicly displayed and used. Please make sure to review all terms and conditions (or “official rules”) associated with various promotions on the IMBAHASE site for additional obligations.
Changes and updates